[Mb-civic] Remember the Congressional Misbehavior Memo? Read this

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Apr 10 20:20:26 PDT 2005

Remember the Congressional Misbehavior Memo? Read this

*snip*

CheeseComment:

Good points.  Congresspeople are Human too, or so they say.

True, it wasn't a very good list of "crimes etc", especially since no actual
names were attached to any of it.

However, I am not that concerned with such a "List", especially a No Names
Attached one, as I am with looking around at the state of affairs of America
and the world since Congress was created, and the results of their Actions
to this day.

The actual List of Congress' "Crimes Against Humanity" are more likely much
longer, much more specific, and much more deadly and horrific than "was
stopped for drinking and driving etc" kind of stuff.

Millions, let's readjust that estimate, most like Hundreds of Millions of
Humans (we won't count the "Environment" or all the Other Non-Human Living
Creatures) have been, in one way or another, by the actions, legislation,
decisions, etc of Congress, slaughtered.

All at once, or one painful inch by inch.

I'll just go over a couple that are Personal to me, and you can then
multiply that by several Million to get a firm estimate of the true numbers.
The actual true numbers, With Names of The Victims of Congress, would be
interested to know.

My mother.  Led the cleanest life of anyone I had ever known almost, lived
in a clean rural area, died like a dog of the worst cancer known to mankind
riddled with it internally head to toe.

My father, went overseas during WWII, served his country well, came back
here, raised a family, then died like a dog in a Veteran's Hospital because
they were too lazy, or whatever, to simply turn him on his side like any
other paralytic patient.  The money that has gone into weaponry, such as
depleted uranium etc etc E T C, could have been spent on Veterans Hospitals
and the quality of care, but, no, that was not as important as blowing the
f*cking head off of some Haji a zillion miles away in the wrong war.

Jerry Mann.  He sat in a wheelchair here paralyzed from the neck down for 14
years typing to anyone who would listen on the Internet with a little stick
in his mouth, keystroke by keystroke, trying to enlist research on Stem Cell
Research to help him and people like him.  One day, his brain just exploded.

Those are just 3 little tiny examples of Congress In Action.  I don't really
care if they get drunk and drive off the nearest bridge, or get a ticket for
fondling their niece, what really strikes me are the statistics of all The
People They Helped Murder by their Action or Inaction sitting on their *sses
in the middle of Congress while they smiled and did it.

You know people like the above 3 I just listed.

Don't give me any bullsh*t about it, I, you, and everyone else knows that
you know people like that.

Simply look around at the reality surrounding you in America (or wherever
you live), and you will find such Victims Of Congress in ever nook and
cranny that you stare at just about, unless of course you live in a
perpetual state of denial cocoon insulating you from the Reality of Big
Decision Makers and The Results Of Their Decisions On The People At The
Bottom Who Pay For Every Paper Clip And Roll Of Toilet Paper They Use.

There are Millions, 10's? or 100's? of Millions of them.  It's been quite a
long fruitful haul since 1776.

Most of them you don't give a crap about, don't associate with, or don't
even know about.

Not counting all those in their graves now who have apparently absolutely
nobody to speak for them, except, of course, people like Congress.

So much for Freedom, Liberty, Justice, Equality, and the power of speech.

I could care less if all of Congress has a pool party and is caught stuffing
gerbils up their butts.

What I do care about is that all that kind of crap remains ABSOLUTELY
IRRELEVANT almost to THE REAL CRIMES they have committed and the MILLIONS of
people who have paid for them, and continue to pay for them, with THEIR
LIVES.

Wave "Old Glory" fast and hard for all the hard-working great respectable
people at The Top of our Government in America, its colors are running
faster than you can wave it, no matter what the inconsequential dribble
statistics remain or don't remain, nor how many speeding tickets they have.

Millions.  Dead.  Murdered by Uncle Sam.  Never coming back.  They don't
give a crap whether the people at The Top are shoplifters or not either.

There's some statistics for you.