[Mb-civic] Two Doofuses, Too Adorable - The royals and real romance.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Apr 10 19:35:32 PDT 2005

Two Doofuses, Too Adorable - The royals and real romance.

Michael Kinsley wrote:

=======
So I'm going out on a limb here and declaring Camilla and Charles the
greatest love story of the 21st century, so far. And they had better live
happily ever after.
=======

Crap.

Your old job at McDonalds is still around, Kinsley, in case you ever get
tired of writing dribble as the world falls apart.

If you really need something "charming" to "touch", just give me a call.