[Mb-civic] Message for Jack

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 05:41:59 PDT 2005

Jack Sullivan wrote:

>For my own information, and respectfully, why did my piece go unpublished?
>I sent it twice.
>I note that you use the word "censured"; while I inquired using the word
>"censored".
>It was not published on Civic so someone censored it.  How does that work?
>If this question is embarrassing, let it go, and I will deal with it within
>my response to the Weissman >piece.

Jack,
As the moderator of the mb-Civic list I can assure you that nothing has
been, or ever will be, censored on this list. The process is automated, and
all posts that come from a subscribed address and are under 100K
automatically are sent through to the list subscribers. Anything over 100K
or that comes from an unsubscribed address goes directly to me, and I pass
on all articles, whether from a subscriber or not, and only delete spam. I
pass no value judgments on the content of articles.

Please check the address you are sending the posts to. It should be
mb-civic at islandlists.com (and not the islandemail.com address the list used
before last July). Please forward any error messages you received to me at
dayton3 at rcn.com  I can promise you that if you send your posts to the
islandlists email address they will get through to the list, regardless of
content.

Nina

The Mb-Civic List
http://www.islandlists.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mb-civic