[Mb-civic] Well Done, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Apr 9 01:18:38 PDT 2005

Well Done, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo

The Midnight Cheezeburger Gazette, Vol. 4, Issue #437.

Cannibals.  All of them cannibals.  Consuming, infesting the planet like
locusts (plagiarized).  The live, they procreate, they die, they go on to
who the heck knows where, but there's at least a few hanging over my
shoulder watching me type this, so go figure.  And I'm supposed to worry
about Iraq, Wall Street, Bush, etc etc etc...?  Hey, I got ghosts hanging
over my shoulder, what's your excuse...?

Ok, sure, I know what you're saying, I should care about anything and
everything, constantly, and go out anyway and make the world a better place
to live even though I can't go to the bathroom without a ghostie watching
and messin' wif my stuff.

Perhaps not everyone is fortunate enough to be haunted, or, who knows, maybe
they are, and only some of them realize it.  But once you realize it, you
begin to understand, no matter what the reason for haunting, or "presence",
malevolent or otherwise, there is definitely something other than this
corporeal being and reality that we see day to day in our living lives here
hanging around with us.

For all we know it could be not just ghosts, but a combination of entities,
forces, or what have you.  That even makes it more fun a journey.  Trying to
have sex, wash the dishes, sleep, or whatever, has never been my forte with
some other entity hanging out making bets, eating your being, or just making
you slowly go crazy.

I don't mind going through life with outside entities attempting to control
every facet of my life, even unto my unplanned death, it's rather
entertaining in a morbid sort of way, but it's also become evident that it
is a major attempt at distracting me from really important issues and
realistic solutions, such as keeping the planet from being totally consumed
and destroyed by imbeciles.

Again, for the record, the imbeciles that continue to destroy life as we
know it, probably made a deal with these "ghosties" long ago for power here
on this tiny planet.

Which is one thing that appears to enable them to pull off horrific and
unbelievable things on this planet, that nobody and their dog even endorse,
and yet get away with it each and every time.

In the midst of all the madness, bloodshed, murder, death, destruction, and
darkness perpetually at work in this world, just pause now and then, take a
slow deep breath, and try to remember that nobody can sell your soul for
you, no matter how hard they try to convince you they already did.

Your freedom is in your hands, fear is your greatest enemy, and the only
real tool they possess, well, that and all the nefarious "other world"
powers they might throw at you day and night if you are one of the more
unlucky "haunted" ones, lol.

:o

Anyway, a weekend always seems prudent for midnight ramblings, no matter
what course they might choose to flow sometimes, and not everyone writes
them, but sometimes if I entertain the "ghosts" enough, they laugh so much,
they explode, and it takes some time for them to reform their illusions.

Oh well, hehe, I'm going to pull out one of my molars with some needle nose
pliers now, so the pain will go away.  I just thought I would type this
before I drink some Jack Daniels first to ease the edge off the moment, the
ghosts would be temporarily distracted, and I wouldn't be distracted and
accidentally pull the wrong one.

We now return you to the boring story about the super-sleuth in Lithuania
crouched over a paper-ridden desk in some dingy little tucked-away office
roaming over documents trying to piece together the life stories of each and
every one of the forgotten 100,000 dead Iraqi civilian men women and
children before they became worm food and barely even a nod from everyone
else as just the regular cost of acceptable losses of America doing business
in war.  Look for the Broadway play "W:  The Golden Years".

As long as it was their people, and not ours, we're all still relatively
happy, bristling with energy, and tucked safely away somewhere in the heart
of our own country, far far from the killing fields which seem to barely
even exist anymore.

Ok, the California girls are screaming for some more action now, I'm going
to flip myself over on the grill to get an even tan on both sides.

Ciao bella.

Cheeseburger

- Look for the upcoming album "Purple Ink" by the artist formerly known as
Prince.