[Mb-civic] Forwarded from electronicIntifada.net

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Apr 3 16:05:58 PDT 2005

Forwarded from electronicIntifada.net

======
I thought you would be interested in the following link:
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article3736.shtml
Michael
=========

It warms my heart to realize that Israel, its military, and its government
continue to be the same integrous shining Democracy in the Middle East that
it has always been.

The above story link, among a zillion others one could pull from historic
news archives that show the true path of righteousness over there, continues
to make me think that people using the words "anti-semitism" are full of
sh*t at *least* 50 percent of the time.

They cannot control their own endless Racism, yet the entire world is
"continuously out to get us".  In fact, they actually encourage Racism.  It
makes it easier to obtain things one desires.

Great propaganda.  Tie that in with the fact that little baby Jesus came
from somewhere over there, and you have an endless stream of nitwits kissing
your butt as you slaughter anyone you want for any reason you want, usually
to be able to take over or keep land and resources you want that never
belonged to you in the first place.

With Israel sitting on at *least* 200 nuclear warheads for an opening cards
arsenal, and the tiny Fact that we would probably not even be in Iraq under
the circumstances we are without their eternal help to The United States Of
America, could we really ask for any more Democratic friends that they have
been to us all these many decades...?

Regardless, lucky us, again, and again, and again, and again.

There comes a day when "Loyalty" looses its gleam.  We passed that day eons
ago.

I sit here in a little town in America where a hispanic man once stared at
me and remarked "All white people must die".  I still find it rather
hilarious that *some* American Indians, Hispanics, and African Americans can
still sit around and have the balls to stare someone like me in the face and
state "All white people must die", when I never had anything to do with any
of their plights, suffering, nor deaths.  Although they are deadly serious,
still to this very day, about the entire matter.  And that's just "blanket
coverage racism" here in little old America, not the spiritually progressive
Middle East.

Blood feuds can easily sail past the end of time and history itself without
any help whatsoever from the movers and shakers at the top of all sides.

Yet it remains through their concerted efforts at The Top that such misery
continues to breed at The Bottom.

It serves their Greater Purposes.

We pay for it with our blood and misery, and they cash in laughing all the
way to the bank, power, and glory.

At this rate if "Democracy" gets any more even-handed and compassionate
across the world, I might have to switch mantras.

I don't really mind humans' ignorance, greed, racism and out of control egos
so much, it's just the fact that I and so many others have to keep paying
for it our entire lives that bothers me now and then.

The boys and the girls at The Top endlessly telling us "Don't worry, it's
all ok, it's all going according to The Great Plan" doesn't help any either.

I guess if you have 200 nuclear warheads, you can just about do anything you
want, including training anyone gullible enough in Racism until God comes
back and sorts it all out.

Hey, it works over here, it works over there, let's spread Democracy in more
places and more quickly, I need more company, I'm getting lonely crying
myself to sleep each night in the land of the Free.

Cheeseburger

- I dip my fingers in purple ink each day and hold them up to the sky to
remind myself of how really great it all really is........