[Mb-civic] FW: ABC News and Bob Woodruff put CBS and Dan Rather to shame

Golsorkhi grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 3 11:41:20 PDT 2005

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Farhad Sepahbody" <sepa at sedona.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:24:53 -0700
To: <grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net>
Subject: Fw: ABC News and Bob Woodruff put CBS and Dan Rather to shame

----- Original Message -----
From: Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi <mailto:onebusybee at earthlink.net>
To: Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi <mailto:onebusybee at earthlink.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:51 AM

Saturday, April 02, 2005
Shame on ABC: An Iranian Student Responds to ABC’s Nightline report by Bob
Woodruff
The other night ABC’s Nightline broadcast an interview from inside of Iran.
I received a number of emails about the broadcast. I did not see it, but my
readers follow the events in Iran closely they told me they were amazed at
the questions in the interview and the naivete or deceit of the interviewer,
Bob Woodruff. They were concerned that the American public was given a false
understanding of what is happening in Iran. Many said the broadcast appeared
to be shameful propaganda for the Iranian regime.

One of those angered by the broadcast was a student who just escaped Iran
for supporting its pro-democracy forces there. This student wrote the
following public statement to ABC News, Bob Woodruff and the Nightline
staff, and asked me to publish it here:

I hope ABC is listening.

------ End of Forwarded Message