[Mb-civic] FW: Daily KOS - HE HE what a name

Golsorkhi grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 09:55:38 PDT 2004

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Farhad Sepahbody" <sepa at sedona.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:26:43 -0700
To: <grgolsorkhi at earthlink.net>
Subject: Fw: Daily KOS - HE HE what a name

----- Original Message -----
From: JavidIran <mailto:Javidiran at payandehiran.org>
To: 'Un-Disclosed' <mailto:javidiran at payandehiran.org>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:28 AM

BUSH says Iran will not get nukes <http://www.dawn.com/2004/09/27/top12.htm>
Pakistan Dawn - Pakistan
CRAWFORD, Sept 26: US President George W. Bush says "all options are on the
table" for making sure Iran dismantles its nuclear programme, and that
Washington

OCTOBER Suprise: Israel Bombs Iran?
<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/9/27/0635/02130>
Daily Kos - San Francisco,CA,United States
The juicy part is: "Israel admitted yesterday that it is buying 500
"bunker-buster" bombs, which could be used to hit Iran's nuclear facilities,
as Teheran

   Due to the duplication by some internet services,
   the logo, sun and lion flag and Parsi gif has been removed.
-----------------------
 Join me in this silent voice of unity
Iran deserves better.
   When Truth is not free, Freedom is not true, Freedom of Speech,
   Freedom of pen, most important of all Freedom of thought
 ----------------------
 The sole purpose of this distribution is share of information.
Not necessarily the content of this e-mail is supported by
the distributor or represents my personal opinion. This
dispatch should not have impact on those whom I dearly
help or associate with.
Should you not wish to be contacted at this e-mail
address again, please reply using your original mail
address with "Remove" in the subject line.
We have provided "opt out" e-mail contact so you
can be deleted from our mailing list.

------ End of Forwarded Message