[Mb-civic] Cat Stevens - Perversion of America's purported values

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Sep 24 20:24:29 PDT 2004

Re:  Cat Stevens - Perversion of America's purported values

Ian wrote:

====
"Although Yusaf Islam may not be a terrorist, or anything resembling one,
let's not forget that he fully, actively and vocally supported the fatwa
against Salman Rushdie.  This makes his penning of "Peace Train" ironic in
the extreme...
=====

"Uncle Cheeseburger..........!!"

"Yes, kids..."

"So Cat Stevens was a singer dude whose pop was Greek and his mom was
Swedish and he was a big star and had one of the best voices around ever
and his songs were incredibly beautiful but then some guy showed him a
picture of this Islam chick and he fell in love, converted to Islam,
changed his name to whatever, married her, and then when Salmon Rushteeth
wrote his book about Allah some of the Islam dudes didn't dig what he said
so then they and Cat put out a hit on him....?"

"Yes, kids, yes, that's about exactly how it happened..."

"And now they won't let him into the country because he's on a No-Fly
possible Terrorist-type person thing...?"

"Yes, yes that is correct...  A severe threat to National Security..."

"Why didn't they just hold him like in Guantanamo or New Jersey or
somewhere and attach electric wires onto his balls until he screamed and
screamed and screamed and then finally confessed his aberrant islamisism...?"

"Well, they just weren't thinking, kids....."

"Oh......."

"Wow......."

"Yeah, he slipped right by them with just a slap on the wrist.  They should
have had him stripped naked stomach on the floor hog-tied spread-eagled
with a hood over his head, a gag in his mouth, and little electric wires
attached to his dick, just like should be done to Dick Cheney, but they
screwed up and missed their chance..."

"Wow....."

"Yeah..... heh, it was funny....."

"What a bunch of fuck-ups....  "

"Yeah, hehe..."

"Hehehe......."

"Hehehehe........"

"But, Uncle Cheeseburger, isn't he like a humanitarian charitable like
person thing now....?"

"Yes, yes he is....."

"But he still put a hit out on Rushteeth....?"

"Yes, yes he did..."

"So that makes him......"

"Yes, that's right, a flip flopper....."

"Just like all the rest of them.....?"

"Yes, you're exactly right...."

"But if our guys are flip floppers too, then why can't Cat come into here...?"

"Well, kids, that's because our flip floppers are already here and besides
they run the place..."

"Oh....."

"But would Cat have planted a bomb in like the Statue of Liberty or
somewhere...?"

"Well, kids, who knows in this wacky world....  Probably not, but they just
feel they can't take a chance with people like that...  If they let them
into the country, they would have to let almost anybody else into the
country too..."

"So that's why we have that No-Fly list then, right....?"

"Right...  That way we'll always be safe here because we know people like
Cat Stevens can never figure out a way to get back into the country through
Canada or Mexico and kill us all...."

"Wow...."

"Yeah, it's a safety net actually....  And anyone who's an Islam kind of
person who has ever done anything over the 50 percent mark as far as being
above A Moderate Islam type person, they wrote it down in a book somewhere
and those people are barred from America for life..."

"Wow...  cool......."

"Yeah, hehe...  It's a pretty cool system...."

"Yeah, but aren't there supposed to already be hundreds or something of
like bad-like Islam type dudes already here in America poised to kill us
all and have been here for years as moles, Uncle Cheeseburger.....?"

"Well, well, yes, yes there are...  At least that's what all our Top Guys
came on all the media of all of America and told us way back when...."

"So when are those moles going to attack us all....?"

"Well, actually nobody knows...  That's The Great Unknown as we're fighting
Osama Bin Laden in Iraq leaving the Dairy Queens of America unguarded..."

"Wow, cool....  So if they let Cat in he would make America a less safe
place to live...?"

"Well, probably...."

"Yeah, but, Uncle Cheeseburger, they let Ariel Sharon come into America
anytime they want...  And he's killed *much* more people than Cat Stevens
ever has...!!"

"Yes, well, kids, you have to understand how it all works...  Cat Stevens
is an Islam type dude who once put a hit out on Rushteeth who basically
slammed Allah and all of Islam or something like that and they didn't dig
it, and Ariel Sharon has his murderous dick still stuck up America's ass
and there's basically nothing we can do about it until the Real Israelis
take back their own country which is never gonna happen or until we get
Real Leaders in America which is never gonna happen either..."

"So Ariel Sharon can kill hundreds or thousands of men women and children
and come to America anytime he wants...."

"Yes, that is correct...."

"And Cat Stevens puts out a hit on one dude who doesn't even get hit and he
is barred from America for life...."

"Yes, that's the way it works, kids...."

"So we're much safer letting Ariel Sharon into America than letting someone
like Cat Stevens into America, Uncle Cheeseburger....?"

"Well, not really, but there's nothing we can do about it since they're all
a bunch of chickenshit cocksuckers at The Top and make up all the rules..."

"Oh....."

"Yeah........"

"Wow, what a con job....."

"Yeah... heh...  It's sad really...."

"Yeah, they screwed us again...."

"Well, yes, yes they did..."

"So, Uncle Cheeseburger, though, who was one of your favorite singers out
of all of them way back....?"

"Cat Stevens...."

"Yeah, but he fucked up, right...?"

"Yeah, dumb ass....."

"So he'll never get into America ever.......?"

"Probably not....  He's on the No-Fly list...."

"Yeah, but you're on the No-Fly list too, Uncle Cheeseburger..."

"Who told you that....!!"

"You did......!!  Hehe......."

"Hehe.....  Well, I guess I did...."

"Hehehehe...."

"Yeah, but I'm already in the country so they can't kick me out...."

"You just can't fly anywhere though, right....?"

"Well, who needs to fly, besides, my arms are tired...."

"Hehehehe....  You're so fuckin' funny, Uncle Cheeseburger..."

"Yes, yes, I am...."

"Hehehe...."

"Ok, night kids, sleep tight......"

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger.........."

Click.

"What a weird story...."

"Yeah, I know, he knows so many of them..."

"Scary....."

"Yeah, poor Cat, he can't strum his gitter this side of the Atlantic..."

"Hehe... Yeah, I know...  A real shame...  He doesn't seem like *that* much
of a threat to National Security...."

"Yeah, but you never know, they might have let him in and he could have
killed us all somehow when we weren't looking and then we'd really be up
shit creek without a paddle...."

"Yeah, I guess you're right....  He's more dangerous than even those moles
our dudes told us about..."

"Yeah, unfortunately it seems like that, yeah...."

"Ok, I just gotta ask again, though..."

"What....."

"Does Uncle Cheeseburger *really* have Israel's dick that America cut off
in a box in his room beside his marble collection.......?"

"Yes, yes he does......"

"Ok....."

"Night, Jimi...."

"Night, Judi......"

The cricket begins to softly chirp in its cage........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.