[Mb-civic] Rape, American Style......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Sep 14 01:36:52 PDT 2004

Rape, American Style......

Here's an interesting Statistical website I ferreted out from that
guncite.com one.

It's at http://www.disastercenter.com

If you go to http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/ you can read each States'
crime statistics from 1960 to 2000, the Categories it shows on each page in
that section are Violent, Property, Murder, Forcible Rape, Robbery,
Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Larceny Theft, Vehicle Theft.

It's interesting to compare States, heh...

However, just glancing at a few States briefly, the number of Rapes has
exceeded the number of Murders in the USA State by State since 1960 up to
the present day, or 2000.

I say give the girls all the guns they can use.

Especially since another sad American Statistic remains that the combined
police forces of America neither have the time nor manpower to protect them
when they actually need it.

Besides, they're too busy protecting the Republicans from America.

It's kind of neat how it all winds up working out...

Face it, just like in The Lord Of The Rings, various people in America and
across the Earth reached out their hands and took the ring of power, and it
corrupted each and every one of them.

Regardless who might label whom as a legitimate despot these days, there
are so many, the number of Rapes hold steady.

They are normally, State to State, at least 2 to 8 times larger than the
number of Murders.

There's a Statistic for you.

If I was a chick, I'd be wearing a gun strapped right next to
my...  well...  you know...  right now.

I'd say "You want a piece, punk...?  I'll give you a piece....", and I'd
call myself Dirty Mary...  hehe.....

"Uncle Cheeseburger.............!!!!"

"Yes, kids......"

"What's a 'piece'.......?"

"Uh...  A piece....  Uh, well, I was talking about a piece of pizza...."

"What's pizza, Uncle Cheeseburger......?"

"You remember, the stuff with all the cheese and tomato sauce on it..."

"Ahhh....  ok....  Do we have any pizza....?"

"Uh, no, kids, the last pizzeria in America shut down long ago when they
arrested everyone in New York City as potential subversives..."

"Oh...  That's too bad..."

"Yeah...  It was somethin...  Well, night, kids...."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger....."

Click.

"He wasn't talking about pizza, was he......"

"No, no he wasn't..."

"Ok..."

"Night, Judi..."

"Night, Jimi......."

"chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp......"

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.