[Mb-civic] "Assault Weapons": The Real Story

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Sep 14 00:53:39 PDT 2004

"Assault Weapons":  The Real Story

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcassaul.html

Ok, here are some *real* Statistics about this "Gun Bill" angst, beside the
one you already know that "Bush is stumping for votes from gun lovers etc".

If you find any errors in any of the Statistics etc that are listed there,
let me know.

They look like they know what they're talking about.

If they *do* know what they are talking about, then, well, read that one
page of that website, and figure it out for yourself when everyone starts
shouting "Gun Bill..!!  Gun Bill...!!" across the board.

Again, if their Statistics there are correct, America has *much* larger
problems to worry about than "Assault Weapons".

I like the way various entities like Politicians Etc manipulate the masses
though with such treachery about the matter, among so many others.

If it wasn't so hellishly humanly subnormal to do so in the first place it
would almost be cute, in a sadistically formaldehyde kind of way...

:|

The entire gizmo of the entire "Assault Weapons" huzza is so bizarrely
miniscule, or even mildly important, other than as a steppingstone to much
much much much much much more El Total Restricto gun control, that it is
laughable.

Especially since the Definitions of those particular kinds of weapons have
been skewered and misrepresented to begin with, and in comparison to the
VAST amount of other weapons that are sitting out there in this country.

Well, again, if you find any incorrect Statistics about "Assault Weapons"
on that page of that website, let me know.

Very interesting, that is if it's all true.

Their main website, for further research on "Guns Etc Statistics", if you
so require it, is at http://www.guncite.com , there are conduits to *many*
more Gun Statistics there.

I'm not saying change your mind about anything, that's your local
politician's job, but rather just read some actual Basic Statistics rather
than taking anyone else's word for it, and perhaps learn something you do
not know.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.