[Mb-civic] Attachments, obj.'s, ETC

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Sep 13 19:55:42 PDT 2004

Attachments, obj.'s, ETC

I can NOT read attachments here.

I can NOT read anything else LIKE them, such as obj., ANY kind of ATTACHMENT.

In fact this List SCRUBS them to begin with.  And probably for a very good
reason.

If you want to reach EVERYBODY here, that is, ALLOW us to be ABLE to read
what you put up here, I can only HOPE that you will CONVERT whatever it is
you are sending to **TEXT** format or something SIMILAR to that.

And NOT send an "ATTACHMENT".

Again, such things as ATTACHMENTS, or IMBEDDED OBJECTS, or ETC, just go
WHOOOOOOSH down the toilet for some of us and we stare at a message on this
List that says something like:

"Attachment has been scrubbed".

Etc etc etc etc etc.

If you are going to STILL do that regardless, one can only hope you put up,
hopefully in something vaguely related to a *TEXT FORMAT*, the website
where we can find it, since it goes down the toilet the current way you
send it.

In this month alone there are already 10 to 20 messages that I just skipped
over since it says "Attachment has been scrubbed".

I guess Attachments, obj's, imbedded things, ETC work for some people here,
but it just leaves the rest of us skipping over those messages, because
there's nothing there we can read to begin with.

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.