[Mb-civic] Military guns for sale again in US

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Sep 13 19:48:12 PDT 2004

Re:  Military guns for sale again in US

Harold Sifton wrote:

========
Bush has failed to re-new gun Bill.

Military guns are now for sale again to the US general public..........

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/09/13/guns040913.html

This is troubling !

Later H
===========

Ok, here's the deal.

I'm sure people have other opinions, but this is the reality of the situation.

MOST murders, killings, and woundings in the USA are done with HAND GUNS
not "military rifles etc".

They ALWAYS have been.

It has ALWAYS been like that.

That "Bush, whomever, let the gun bill pass" is NOT troubling, at least not
to me.

It is not troubling, it is A DISTRACTION from more important current matters.

It is INTENDED to be a DISTRACTION.

And it does its work =extremely= well.   Obviously.

Even when that "assault rifle gun bill whatever" was *in effect*, within 2
HOURS or less in anywhere near the vicinity of Manhattan or Surrounding
Areas, if you had the money I could go out and get you ANY kind of weapon
your heart desired, from assault rifles, to C4, to hand grenades, to etc.

That's just THE WAY IT IS.

It is STILL that WAY.

Assault rifle bill or no assault rifle bill.

In every American City there are at least 10 guys who can get you ANY kind
of weapon you want if you have the money.

Assault rifle bill or no assault rifle bill.

Day or night.

The "flap" over "the assault rifle bill" is the biggest pile of bullshit I
have seen in a long time.

A GREAT and wonderful FULL DISTRACTION from **MUCH** more important
bullshit going down, incessantly.

When someone, ANYONE, can put up here just ***10*** instances IN THE LAST
50 YEARS where someone in the USA has used AN ASSAULT RIFLE ETC (sorry,
kids, deer rifles etc JUST DON'T COUNT) to kill one or multiple persons in
the USA, I'll start to listen to all the bullshit flap about that bullshit
bill.

Any "gangs" who get ahold of "assault rifles" and actually wind up using
them, NORMALLY do not walk into a store and buy them.

THEY BUY THEM ON THE BLACK MARKET **LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE**, AND LIKE THEY
WILL =CONTINUE= TO DO EVEN WITH THE ASSAULT RIFLE BILL BEING NEGATED.

Once again, FOR THE HARD OF HEARING, the **OVERWHELMING MAJORITY** of
shootings, murders, woundings, etc, done in the USA by =GUNS= are done by
HAND GUNS, DEER RIFLES, AND SHOTGUNS.

                   ***NOT ASSAULT RIFLES***

Assault rifle bill or no assault rifle bill.

Someday people are going to have to WAKE THE F*CK UP and get used to that
tiny little STATISTICAL FACT.

And stop being distracted from ***MUCH MORE IMPORTANT*** bullshit going
down left and right all around your butts.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.