[Mb-civic] the Hostage Takers: A More Pointed Analysis

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Sep 5 23:41:15 PDT 2004

Re:  the Hostage Takers: A More Pointed Analysis

My turn.

======
It's a long shot, but, unlike Putin's plan to bomb them Islamists into
submission or Chirac's reflexive inclination to buy them off, Bush is at
least tackling the "root cause".

If you've got a better idea, let's hear it. Right now, his is the only plan
on the table. The ideology and rationale that drove the child-killers in
Beslan is
the same as that motivating cells in Rome and Manchester and Seattle and
Sydney. In this war, you can't hold the line against the next depravity.
========

Bush's "Plan" being "the only one at the table" is there because nobody
else can get to the table at this particular time.

His "plan" also consists of nothing more than "Diplomacy with a bullet"
followed closely by "Occupation" and "Puppet Government" in an oil-rich
country where we've managed to kill 11,000 Iraqi Civilians, 1,000 American
Soldiers, and blamed it all on "bin-Laden and Terrorism", which were
basically nowhere near there so congealed until we arrived.

If that's the "great true, or only" way to "The Great Plan To Eliminate
Terrorism", stop the world, I want to get off this psychotic ride.

11,000 dead Civilians, men women and children, is not "tackling the root
cause".

It is expanding the root with Miracle-Grow while exacerbating and
purposefully totally blocking the way to any kind of solution based in
Reality, Logic, and Common Sense.

"Bin-Laden" and "al-Qaeda" are not in Iraq.

Sorry to have to be the one to remind anyone.

We got side-tracked by assholes while we were after someone who "killed
3,000 people in the World Trade Centers" in a country called Iraq so we
could control and protect the vast amount of oil that comes and will come
out of Iraq in the future.

To our current "Leaders", 1,000 dead American Soldiers and 11,000 dead Iraq
Civilians in a country where bin-Laden didn't even have that much pull, is
worth every drop of blood and ended breath, and just the ante for getting
into the game.

The "root cause" of America vs Terrorism is not sitting in Iraq.

It is sitting in The White House, it is sitting in a tent in Pakistan with
bin-Laden, it is sitting somewhere with Ariel Sharon, it is sitting in
Saudi Arabia, it is sitting in England, it is sitting just about everywhere
where anyone has a "deep abiding interest" in something called "The Middle
East".

Those are the people, ALL of them, who have allowed this to come to such a
point of complete collapse of humanity.

It is THEY, not just the "terrorists" in Russia, that has killed those
school children.

But they'll never admit it.

And I'll still have to go on reading people's columns that state that
Bush's "plan" is the only one on the table "striking at the root cause" of
our "Terrorist Etc Problems".

Crapola.

It's taken more than just one or two little decades to reach this point.

And there were so many more players involved who deserve credit than just
those "Terrorists" in Russia.

But nobody seems to wish to take credit for their own actions.

It's as if a mist has spread across The Masses on every continent, spewing
forth some toxic Propaganda that has allowed all the rest of the massive
guilty cast of characters to point to History itself and say "See, we are
exonerated.  THERE, *THOSE PEOPLE* are the sole Root Cause of ALL of
this.  History now absolves us.  Our hands are clean..!!".

Hilarious crap.    Atrocity.

It must be great to be able to re-write History Itself midstream as bodies
are dropping all over the world like flies as a prerequisite and result of
your own participation in the development of the "Solely Terrorist
Originated" "Global Quagmire" itself.

Another result of this *continuing* fabulous "plan" (they all tie so neatly
and discreetly together) is that no, you "can not hold a 'line' against the
next depravity" which you yourself helped to create and continue to
foster.  Especially since it is being bred from generation to generation,
with a little help from yourself.

Bush's "only plan on the table" continues to be nothing more than the
promotion of Terrorism itself.

Nobody at the top wants to *really* go to prison for Treason and Betraying
America.  That, and oil, is why we are in Iraq and not Pakistan.  That is
why 1,000 American Soldiers and 11,000 Iraqi Civilians are dead.  Not
because of "Democracy to the Middle East", "Freeing Iraqi Citizens from
Tyranny", or "We're striking at the root cause of Terrorism in
Iraq".  They're dead because the bigshots in all these countries don't want
to go to prison for betraying their own countries, their peoples, and the
world.  It's much simpler to simply re-write History and blow everybody
else up while washing your hands and protecting your Middle East oil flows.

To *refuse blame for our own historical actions globally*, and how we got
here in this "quagmire" over this long long time, not only allows us to
continue operating like business as usual, but gives us someone to blame it
all on until the end of eternity while self-proclaiming our virginity to
anyone stupid enough to listen.

On such grounds was the original Rome built.

Today is no exception.

Try telling that to the 1,000 dead American Soldiers, 11,000 dead Iraqi
Civilians, and the dead children in Russia.

Tell them that they are expendable for the growth of the new Rome to reach
its zenith of goodwill and prosperity across the nations.

How many years do Americans etc wish to really pay into and squander all
our future on an endless bogus hunt for "The Bad Guys" which our "Top Guys"
feed to us as "Going After The Root Cause" when "Our Own Top Guys" were
complicit participants in the making of this violent death-bringing fiasco
in the first place...????

*They*, among so many other nations, are integral parts of "The Root Cause"
which by no means should ever be excluded.

Even though it is now so over-obvious that they wish they were.

Face it, they helped create "All This", they don't want to go to prison or
be shot for Treason and Betraying not only their own countries and peoples,
but the entire world as well at this late date.

Do I have "a better idea".......?

Yes...  Yes, I do.

*Anything* but the same old bullshit that is currently on the table.

But *that* will never happen.  It is just not allowed.

And *that* is "The Root Cause" to begin with.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.