[Mb-civic] Article from Tom Dispatch

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Sep 1 22:52:36 PDT 2004

Re:  Article from Tom Dispatch

Part 1 and Part 2, amazing.....

Excellent.  I *really* wish I knew the speed-writing course that Tom took
though, lol.

It's great hearing all those people talk, both the protestors, the people
at the convention, and Tom's comments and descriptions.

The brainwashing, indoctrination, parroted phrases, and level of lack of
cohesive information based on such things as Facts mildly apparent in some
of the conventioneers' remarks is phenomenally educational as to how to
control a population with bullshit while at the same time making some of
them deeply believe every word as it comes out of their own mouths in mere
repetition.

Such a tragedy America has been reduced to this level of mind control on
and manipulation of the general population by ruthless people who obviously
do not have all our best interests at heart.

Many of these people sound like good down-home people who unfortunately
however have been sucked so far into the bullshit for so long that they
nonchalantly now consider it just another "Duty" to never admit they've
been had, lied to, or misled, by anyone or their dog wearing a GOP button.

Again, excellent 2 parts there...........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.