[Mb-civic] Eat The Right Wing

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 15:25:55 PDT 2004

Cheeseburger:

Very cute.  It reminds me a little of a comment comedian Pat Paulsen made
when he ran for President in 1972.  At a press conference, a media person
asked him, "Are you left wing or right wing?"  To which he replied, "Well,
neither, actually; I'm sort of middle-of-the-bird."

Also, I had a similar experience this week.  Walking in my neighborhood, I
discovered a "flyer" posted on some of the telephone booths.  It's in the
form of one of those pink phone message slips found in most offices.  It
reads as follows:

"Memorandum: