[Mb-civic] No money for the US Army in Iraq

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 31 17:32:12 PST 2004

Watching tonight's 60 Minutes, and seeing that congress does not want to spend money to support the war, but would rather support tax cuts during a war and then spend designated war monies in their constituencies to get re-elected really concerns me.
On top of that, the many American companies that are raping the war opportunity are dropping the ball, and American soldiers are dying!
Kinda fucked up , eh! (please excuse my language)

Later H

PS, No one should be put in harms way because of corporate opportunity!