[Mb-civic] NASA photo analyst: Bush wore a device during debate

Edward A.Puckett blackguard at voltaic.com
Sat Oct 30 13:19:10 PDT 2004

 From the article:

George W. Bush tried to laugh off the bulge. "I don't know what that
is," he said on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, referring to the
infamous protrusion beneath his jacket during the presidential debates.
"I'm embarrassed to say it's a poorly tailored shirt."

Dr. Robert M. Nelson, however, was not laughing. He knew the president
was not telling the truth. And Nelson is neither conspiracy theorist
nor midnight blogger. He's a senior research scientist for NASA and for
Caltech's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and an international authority on
image analysis. Currently he's engrossed in analyzing digital photos of
Saturn's moon Titan, determining its shape, whether it contains craters
or canyons.

See: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/29/bulge/index_np.html