[Mb-civic] Mammy Replies......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 30 18:42:00 PDT 2004

Re:  Mammy Replies......

Richard wrote:

======
mr cheeseburgr
objectively
obviously you are someone who doesnt touch reality with gloves
=======

Give us just one verbatim example instead of a million endless labels.  Is
that really asking too much...?

=====
and damn straight im always fishing money for shows
thats my job
======

Yeah, I noticed, I'm glad everyone hanging out on the Civic list can all
endlessly be a part of your sucking money out of people which you don't
care if they live or die just as long as they sign the checks.

=======
further your latest epistle doesnt make a great deal of sense
=======

Again, just one example, taken verbatim from the writings which you loathe
so much would do much more than just more endless generalized finger
pointing.  So far it's the same old bullshit you always put up here.

======
and youre getting more and more scizophrenic like in your affect; elaborate
meaningless schemas etc
=======

One example, Rich.  Come on.  You're a smart guy.  If you're going to sling
shit, at least be smart enough to back it up with a more clear explanation.

======
also again, your radar could not be more off
i am a very secular person, who leads a very secular life
and is supremely unconcerned with my " jewish identity "
however i do see currents in the ruling class and society as a whole that
are destructively racist ( eg not just against jews, but against blacks,
arabs, hispanics etc ) and i do stand by this statement; that many many
caucasian christian people have no sense of what it is to be a minority in
this country; and your statements prove it
=========

My radar is perfect.

And you continue to be a blip on it which basically contributes nothing
here except calling various people Nazis, Jew-Haters, and Holocaust-Lovers
when the mood strikes you, inbetween exclaiming your personal aloofness
from your "jewish identity" and touting your uncanny phenomenally unique
ability to see "racist currents in the ruling class and society as a
whole", while trying to cornswaggle people here for Millions Of Dollars.

It remains nothing short of amazing that with all your blowhard crap you
perpetuate, that even in your own words you have spoken here time after
time, you are gladly more than willing to take all the money which even the
biggest Racists in the world are willing to give you.

No matter how they earned it.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.