[Mb-civic] ah ha 60,61,62

Ginger Baker jabaka at futurenet.co.za
Fri Oct 29 03:43:58 PDT 2004

bear
......i'm afraid, cheeseburger that it is the case..it explains everything, like the beautiful 4 year old girl squashed by a truck....i too am guilty of praying daily for the well being of my own loved ones..i'm not really sure that it does any good but it makes me feel better....god said "let there be light" he also said "let there be darkness" and the varying shades of grey at dawn and dusk...an entity far beyond the comprehension of mankind which is why mankind invented the devil...they had to explain the "dark side" you see...how can something so good and wonderful also be so bad and horrible?? search me, but it does seem to be the case....mad baker