[Mb-civic] Rice-Israel Have Baby, Chops Off Arafat's Head

Lassie maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Oct 25 23:36:54 PDT 2004

Rice-Israel Have Baby, Chops Off Arafat's Head

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-rice-israel,0,2855322.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

AIPAC...  I've heard that name before somewhere.

Oh yes, that's right, they're under Federal Investigation for possible
Espionage or something against us (That's "America" if you reside within
the USA or retain American Citizenship abroad).

Yackin' her f*ckin' head off...  You go, girl.

Poor Arafat, no matter how "bad" some say he is or that he even might be in
reality, he still, oddly enough, apparently remains the only reason that
the Palestinian People did not commit mass suicide in the face of the
atrocities and tyranny laid on them all this long time by All Interested
Parties, including Israel and the USA.

And now that they're going to pull out of part of Gaza, the very same
Interested Parties want Arafat's head on a platter so they can negotiate
the final scam in the guise of Real Peace, finally being able screw the
Palestinians out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem for forever.

Yack yack yack, Rice, shut the f*ck up, you b*ckst*bb*n* little sl*t.

What they still fail to recognize (or perhaps they already know it) is that
if Arafat dies or goes out of semi-control/influence of various factions
among the Palestinians anytime in the near future, that it will most likely
be the more militant segments who will assume "new leadership", not
anything approaching "moderation".

Oh wow, setting up a puppet leadership among the unsuspecting Palestinians
to screw them out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, lol.  What a
riot....   :/

Oh well, if I wanted to eliminate any real chance of a lasting Peace ever
taking hold over there, I also would yell for Afafat's head and then the
rest, of course, would just wind up being History, just like it has for the
last approximate half Century.

But we're Americans, we're tough, we can live with this kind of sh*t forever.

Right.......?