[Mb-civic] Has everyone seen this?

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Oct 23 21:41:01 PDT 2004

yep-thanks-don't know what pst -961 is.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
Subject: $1000 Reward - and an Important Petition

Dear Activist,

As Election Day nears, I sincerely believe victory is within reach -
thanks both to the vigorous campaign by Senators John Kerry and John
Edwards, and the unbelievable efforts of grassroots activists like you.
I know you are inundated with urgent appeals for help from Democratic
candidates and progressive causes, so I will not add another.

Here are two quick items I would simply like to call to your attention.
I believe they can make a difference in the coming days and weeks.

Bob Fertik, President
Democrats.com

1. $1000 Reward for Solving the Bush AWOL Mystery

On Friday, Sinclair Broadcasting will once again smear war hero John
Kerry with the thoroughly-discredited Swift Boat lies.

For 4 years, we have tried to find out the truth about George W. Bush's
desertion from the Texas Air National Guard. Yet the mainstream media
has shown NO interest in getting to the bottom of this story.

Now, thanks to the incredible work of Paul Lukasiak of the AWOL Project
(http://glcq.com), we are VERY close to learning the truth.

It all comes down to this: there is a special code on Bush's Air
National Guard discharge papers that would solve the mystery: "PTI 961".

"PTI" is the Air Force term for "Personal Transaction Identifier."
Lukasiak has determined that PTI 9xx means Lt. George W. Bush was
essentially worthless to the Air Force in 1973, and should not be
retained in the "Ready Reserves" for callup by the President even in the
event of a national emergency.

But why EXACTLY was Bush worthless to the Air Force in 1973, when he
still had a year left to serve?

We have long known that Bush was grounded as a pilot in September 1972
after he went AWOL for 5 months and refused to get his required annual
flight physical. (The media knows this too, but they keep it a deep dark
secret from the American people.) The 9-29-72 grounding record is here:
http://www.awolbush.com/kerry-vs-bush.asp

Just this September, we learned that Bush's commander, Col. Jerry
Killian, told Bush's replacement (Capt. Jan Peter Linke) that Bush
couldn't fly because he developed a "Fear of Flying" - possibly related
to his substance abuse. (This was only reported nationally by The
Nation, and has been systematically ignored by ALL of the media.) Visit:
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041011&s=baker

Back in 1972-3, Bush's powerful friends in the Texas Air National Guard
managed to conceal Bush's worthlessness from the Air Force for 16
months. But ultimately the Air Force demanded the truth, and Bush was
discharged accordingly - with code PTI 961.

When Bush became Governor, his aides - led by now-Presidential Advisor
Karen Hughes and now-Communications Director Dan Bartlett - destroyed
most of the records documenting Bush's failure to "fulfill his
obligations." During the 2000 campaign, Bush's former Guard crony Col.
Al Lloyd LIED to the media by claiming Bush "fulfilled his obligations"
- a LIE Bush keeps repeating, and the media still believes. And when
Bush was appointed President, his aides destroyed the rest of the
embarassing and incriminating records.

But they left one tiny trace of the truth: PTI 961.
Although researchers have searched extensively, we cannot find a public
record documenting the exact meaning of PTI 961. You can read the
details of Lukasiak's investigation here:
http://www.glcq.com/pti_961.htm

So that is why we are turning to you.
We are looking for SOMEONE with knowledge of Air Force regulations in
the 1960's or 1970's. You might BE such a person - or you might KNOW
such a person - or you might know someone ELSE who knows such a person.

We are offering a $1000 REWARD for anyone who can authoritatively
document the meaning of PTI 961, so we can definitively refute Bush's
LIE that he "fulfilled his obligations."

If you know the answer and want to claim the reward - or if you have
ideas on how we can find it - post it here: http://tinyurl.com/4ezsz

Finally, feel free to share this with the mainstream media. Even though
the Swift Boat lies have dominated news shows for months, the media has
resolutely ignored Bush's AWOL for 4 years - but miracles do happen! Our
media list is here: http://democrats.com/media

2. Petition for a Bi-Partisan Presidential Recount Commission

As Election Day nears, both candidates are fielding armies of lawyers to
wage legal warfare - in the same Republican-controlled courts that
failed American Democracy in 2000.

Dozens of lawsuits have already been filed over pre-election issues like
voter registration, provisional ballots, and electronic voting machines.

There must be a better way to resolve disputes over the election of the
leader of the greatest Democracy in history.

We cannot endure another prolonged recount battle that results ANOTHER
appointment of President by a partisan Republican Supreme Court.

We, the People, call for the immediate creation of a Bi-Partisan
Presidential Recount Commission to resolve all disputes related to the
election of the President of the United States in 2004 - IF the winner
is in serious dispute when the polls close on Election Day.

Read the details and sign the petition!
http://recount.us

Once again, thank you for all you do to promote democracy, justice, and
truth.

Bob

You are subscribed to the Democrats.com Activist List.