[Mb-civic] Aids / HIV created by the West

swiggard at comcast.net swiggard at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 15:06:28 PDT 2004

As many of you here may know, I am an HIV/AIDS doctor in clinical practice.
What you may not know is that I spent many years in AIDS research, studying
the virus itself. While I wouldn't put it past our government to create a
biological weapon (they have done so countless times), or doubt that they
would test biological warfare scenarios on unsuspecting civilians (this is
known to have happened at least once in the NY Subways), HIV-1 is
unquestionably a natural product. Strong genetic evidence points to three
events in the 20th century where simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) from
chimps crossed the species barrier and infected man, with subsequent
evolution of the three broad groups of HIV. If you want to read more, look
at the work of Beatrice Hahn, who broke this story in 2002. It's convincing.

Peace,
Bill