[Mb-civic] Bush's chart

Reeeees at aol.com Reeeees at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 20:53:25 PDT 2004

Michael, thought you'd be interested in these recent observations, below,
from my astrologer friend --

Linda
________________________
Bush was every inch the angry man on Friday night, which is dangerous enough.
But to witness anger combined with belligerent ignorance, with a willful
denial of basic facts, to witness a man utterly incapable of admitting to any
mistakes while his clear errors in judgment are costing his country in blood, to
see that combination roiling within the man who is in charge of the most
awesome military arsenal in the history of the planet, is more than dangerous.  It
is flatly terrifying.
-- William Rivers Pitt, New York Times

I've been reading and re-reading some astrological articles . . . I actually
printed out charts for Bush and Kerry to study them with all the aspects . . .

I did Bush's, to correct something I'd written my son-in-law.  I'd said
something about Stump's Leo arrogance, and in my mind I was remembering him as a
Leo Sun, which he's not - he's a Cancer Sun, but has a Leo Ascendant (which is
what people see) and he has Pluto in Leo in that first house, which usually
shows somebody who wants to be very powerful.  But his Sun is hidden away in the
12th house of seclusion, etc. and it probably feels it needs to work overtime
or nobody will notice it!

Then as I looked at Fixed Stars, which I feel often give a bit of flavor, I
could hardly believe my eyes!  Sitting on top of his Sun, at the same degree,
only 27 minutes away, Bush has Sirius, about which is said "The Mundane
Becoming Sacred."  Sheesh.  No wonder he feels sure God wants him to be president!

And he also has Canopus, the Path Finder one degree away.  Very powerful!

All the many articles end up saying it's going to be close, but they think,
what with this factor or that, that Bush is going to lose.  I sure hope so!

I have such an antipathy for him, and after studying all this stuff, I just
realized why I think it is. I have Leo on my 7th, partnership house, but it's
also called the house of "open enemies." (the 12th is the house of secret
enemies).

The more I deal with astrology, the more amazed I am at its validity.