[Mb-civic] Aids / HIV created by the West

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Oct 10 19:54:45 PDT 2004

Re:  Aids / HIV created by the West

Harold Sifton wrote:

======
Nobel Laureate says Aids/HIV virus created by the west........
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200410/s1216687.htm
Interesting thought...... bio warfare testing gone astray......... ??
Africans have been living with monkeys/wildlife for 1000's of years, why
has this occurred in the past 20 years ?

Something to think about.
======

Harold,

Yes, indeed, "something to think about".

Let me just add this quote from that above news article:

"She said (HIV/AIDS) was invented as a bio-weapon in some laboratory in the
West," a senior State Department official said.

"We don't agree with that."

The official pointed to a report of those comments published in August in
Kenya's daily Standard newspaper, in which Ms Maathai was quoted as saying
that HIV/AIDS was created by scientists for the purpose of mass extermination.

======

And now, my story.

If you or anyone has the capacity to search *very* old New York Times
issues, this is what you will find in one of them if you actually go do the
legwork.

In the 1970's living in Manhattan, I opened up a New York Times, and about
on page 3 or 5, on the right hand side of the paper, was a giant Lord &
Taylor ad that ran the full page.

However, ahem, on that same page on the very left was a small column of
news stories that ran from the top of the page to the bottom of the page,
about 4 stories or something.  The very last story was only a couple of
paragraphs or so, very short, very clear.  To the best of my recollection,
almost not paraphrasing it, it went something like this:

====
Federal Government Does Germ Warfare Experiments In NYC Area

It was learned today that the Federal Government, CIA, Etc have released a
series of Germ Warfare Experiments onto the unsuspecting public in the NYC
and surrounding areas.

They released them into the subway system, grand central station, port
authority, taxi cabs, central park, on the streets, just about everywhere.

They have been monitoring the area doctors to get reports of who was
showing up and when and with what symptoms, to enable them to better
understand how a mass biological warfare attack on America would affect the
people.
======

And that, Harold, was the basic story, except they listed the exact
"surrounding areas", other than Manhattan, where they had been released.

New York Times.  1970's.  Thin little column of new stories to the left of
a Lord & Taylor ad, last news story at the bottom of that column.

This was before I had ever heard the term of "AIDS".

I looked for 3 weeks, literally, very very hard, including that day that I
saw that article, for any other similar story *anywhere* else so I could
try to get more information.

There was =nothing anywhere=, not in the New York Post, the Daily News, any
other newspaper there, nothing on *any* of the television networks, talk
shows, news programs, nothing on the radio.

Nothing anywhere.

Ever.

That was the ***SOLE*** release of that information contained in that news
story to the best of my knowledge after scanning every news media I could
get my hands on for the specific purpose of doing some follow-up research.

It appeared one time in the New York Times, and disappeared from the face
of the earth.

If you or anyone else ever comes across it, I sure would like to have a
xerox copy of it.

The End.

The point being, other than the news article itself that I read, and the
information it contained, and someone being able to literally squash "that
story" in just about every corner of America, and it being in the 1970's,
is that when I hear a Nobel Laureate come out and state to the
International Press in 2004 that "Aids/HIV virus created by The West", and
then "The West", or rather "A Senior State Department Official" comes out
and states very nonchalantly "We don't agree with her", guess who I believe
at this late date.

I no longer guess about any of it.

"Sure, hehe, monkeys did it..."

Dream on.

Apparently the CIA etc etc etc have been *much* more busy than just
toppling governments, creating coups, and assassinating people all these
many many years.

Want a cheap thrill...?  Go find that New York Times article.

Our own Top Guys have been doing Mass Germ Warfare Experiments, among other
experiments, on the population of America for decades and decades now.

It's not something they like to talk about over coffee.

Nor is it anything you will even find discussed in any American newspaper,
not only in the 1970's, but in 2004 as well.

Or in any other year for that matter.

I love being Truly Free in the land of Truth, Justice, and Equality, it's
such a real thrill........

I can't get rid of this cough, but dammit, I'm thrilled as heck to be here.

I went to the doctor and asked him about it.

He asked me if I had been kissing any monkeys lately.

:|

Regardless, God bless those with AIDS, it didn't originate with no fucking
monkey, no matter what "The West" says.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.