[Mb-civic] MORE for Peace & a Festival

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Oct 9 16:33:58 PDT 2004

Howard,

:In reply to a very dishonest hippocrite, antagonist and enemy of the people-a riot instigator and kabul-like-minded individual that undermines the American free spirit of man and a government of the people and for the people:

Henry Howard states:

"Quit fucking emailing me loser.

What kind of retarted name is Cheeseburger. Maybe I will think about
exposing your ass to the Feds."

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

Enterprise Insights: SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business.... http://www.SiloManagement.com