[Mb-civic] Peace Festival-HOW REAL!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Oct 9 16:22:53 PDT 2004

Barbara,

The ethers are hungry as we protect and come to its defense. We defend the natural wonders and man's human yearnings and capabilities.

When all we have left are our 'ghost shirts' and we face the complete annialation of our seed, the belief that the 'shirts' will protect you as you run into the barrage of bullets is an act called for by the greater spirit of good to overcome the bad.

This man that argues with you is offensive. He chooses sides that are inconsistent with his beliefs. He believes he can skirt the issues and be friends with all becasue he knows so much.

He's 'wishy-washy'. One minute he defends 'peace', the next minute he defends the anti-christ and dictatorial views.

He tries to come across as a know-it-all, but what he doesn't get, is that we know already-he thinks he's telling us something new!

He points out the obvious yet is so castrated, he's a cry-baby. He's not realistic, he's the ONE that will get you caught. He's not the kind that I want next to me in battle. He's the kind that will give YOU out to the enemy.

Oh! go ahead and believe in 'peace' but remember-they'll do this or that to you if you spout 'peace'. Like it's allright to go to battle-but remember, Barbara if you go- you will or might get, or there's a big chance that you might get killed-but I'm not saying don't go.

He won't go-he's self defeating-not a realist at all-leave him alone, he's a scared man!

What a sissy, what a negative man. He offers no hope-Oh! don't cross the borders mexicans' because you'll get killed-how about-go ahead and cross because we know of a trust worthy person that has gotten my uncles across and has never failed us. (we are just not publishing it because of people like the flippity-flops we're seeing), and besides you have no food back there and your family will all die-there's no other way. Shall we all hold hands and sing cuumbaya, and then the rabbit pops out of the hat or do we risk, with hope, steadfastness to find "PEACE".

Yes, his only retort is by using 'BIG' words like you're liabling me.

WHAT CONCERNS ME-IS THAT ON THIS BOARD NO BODY ELSE COMES ON TO CHALLENGE THESE NEGATIVE VIEWS. HE SOUNDs LIKE An anal retentive George BusH! We need more strong John Kerry look-alikes to challenge the flip-floppers, antagonists and defeatists.

"Peace is a slow process, like warm waters eroding a distant bank of dark, cold, cliffs. Peace comes only to the strong that are survialists, think out of the box, and care more for their country and world than most people can ever begin to understand!"

Isn't it great about that lady that won the noble peace prize for planting trees. Boy, I bet this hateful guy has something to say about her-he'll probably call her 'a foolish nigger, that didn't listen to her man or the white father's.'

Barbara, thought I'd come to your rescue-you have come to mine numerous times-thanks.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang
(real name-don't call me a sausage or mellon-don't need to hide-where you gonna run?)

Enterprise Insights: SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business.... http://www.SiloManagement.com

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
I will never give up on Peace..... As John said "Give Peace a Chance".

peace,
barbara
>Date: Fri, Oct 8, 2004, 7:34pm (EDT-1)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>From: Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net
>Re: Peace Festival
==========
WANT TO DO SOMETHING?
MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
HELP GET THOUSANDS MORE REGISTERED TO VOTE?
COME TO UCLA FOR A PEACE FESTIVAL ~ MUSIC, SPEAKERS, BOOTHS, FUN, SHOW
UP AND BE COUNTED

Join Hands and Hearts with those of us who know that PEACE is Possible
NOW. INVEST your ENERGY in GLOBAL PEACE and COOPERATION.

WHEN: October 9 & 10, 2004 Saturday Noon to 10 pm, Sunday Noon to 8 pm
WHERE: UCLA - Ackerman Union ~ PARKING - at the top of Westwood Blvd
WHO: Peace Sunday in association with Student Organizations at UCLA
May Peace Prevail on Earth.
Free admission noon-5pm
www.peacefestival.com

=======
If you have Ariel Sharon and George W. Bush stripped naked and hanging
by their testicles at the entrance, then I will attend.

If you do not have them there naked and hanging by their testicles at
the entrance, then I have no idea where you are getting this "Peace Is
Possible" crap from.

Peace will =NEVER= be Possible until you get those who were, are, and
continue to be literally responsible for purposely blocking its
existence and progress stripped naked and hanging by their testicles at
the entrances of every venue on earth.

Anyone who thinks it will happen any other way is a delusional sucker
throwing well-worn slogans around that people like Ariel Sharon and
George
W. Bush took a piss on and burned at the stake long long ago.

And shooting a bunch of bullshit up the asses of the generations to
come.

Have a rally, shoot the peace sign, great, I hope you get some new
voters.

You're certainly never going to get "Global Peace" that way.

Keep on dreaming these dreams of bullshit. Pass them on to your kids.
Make sure they have dreams of bullshit to pass on to their kids.

After all, at this late date, they're all you have left.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.