[Mb-civic] I apologize for the vile words!

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sat Oct 2 20:18:18 PDT 2004

Lyle you are very much a part of this site always contributing and
observing.....

Thank you for defending the honor and dignity of the White Buffalo.

peace and thank you,
barbara
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Sun, Oct 3, 2004, 1:05am (EDT+4)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] I apologize for the vile
>words!

 Obvious to me-I was role playing-the devil's advocate- Still I did
offend our guests and our guests were easily led into battle because of
ego offending trash talk. If there were losers and winners, which some
tend to think, that is not ALL there is in life.
Lessons learned: No separate trash talk section---this is it! You can
get yourself kicked out of here or give the moderator your SS# and join
the happy family. That is revolution in nature-right? Or is it who's
paying and who makes the rules? We are ALL guests.
There was mention that a revolution was on---how noble the cause-and you
get runned over by the tank...count several flat Chinese bodies; the
Kirds fight, Hubert Walker calls on them-100,000+ mass graves later-is
Bush Sr. being tried or will W. ever get tried in an International court
of law for war crimes? Revolution-the Beatles said, 'Count Me Out' and
how prophetic. We are changing but unfortunetly not the whole.
I am a libertarian and voting for Kerry...fiscal responsibility,
government out of religion and religion out of government.
The two recent wars we managed to go into-one was false (Kuwait was
slant drilling, not Hussien), and this present war was for total and
complete power. Oil, Domination, Control, Israel, Brown & Root,
Haliburton, are important but just sub-interests. Russia would more than
applaud if we the US would go bankrupt. That's what we did to them.
The biggest sleeper, now awakening is China (owns 300+B of our debt).
Bush thinks he's cozy with them and Vladamir-how far from the truth. US
flexes its muscles, we're right back into Vietnam. I've always said,
'watch out for China'.
Boeing told me-don't worry about China, their quality sucks-right and
apple pie and Chevrolet is ALL we want right? Chinese GNP largest in the
world. The World's greed moves the machine.
However, most of you know your politics and do carry on respectful
discussions, however, I am appalled at the lack of civility and
tolerance about my subjects which I try to introduce on spirituality.
You see, if we develop policy in the region in which we fight today to
bring back the three (3) states or regions in Iraq (Iraq is not natural
it was made up), which were there before the Brits came in to destroy,
we would again 'see' that spirituality will bring war to a halt by
establishing these peoples' homelands', Deities, God's, and Beliefs
again-and get the fuck out-stop with the 14-17 bases being built now.
You played around with the 'Buffalo', that Barbara shared and you play
around with the 'Jewish' thing again. You really can't go too much
deeper than surface issues. One man is stuck solid on his Christian
beliefs because he was told at an early stage in life-not to have false
images or craven images. By God Almighty-it's the same group and
hypocrisy that nearly wiped out Hawaii.
It's the same trash culture which preach against-Gays! Approve of God! &
Guns-same group or belief structure which overthrew a monarchy because
corporate greed to establish and continue the sugar industry dictated
how the Christians in the US House, -Senate during that period were
going to think. Sounds ever so familiar.
Jesus Christ Almighty! He was a very good teacher, sear, prophet and so
are many others. There are many others-Jesus THE Christ, Jesus Christ,
keep up----Allah!, Come on now---Jehovah, and YOU! YES YOU! Get it
together, let's ALL learn together-don't whimp out on me and accept your
destiny or you are not created in his image-therefore you cannot
divine??!!
Give me a break and ratchet up the level to include RESPECT when
considering sacred topics. More than one-sided, more sides than only
your narrow thoughts. Stop pontificating-it shows.
It's as though we don't know that their are several cultures, several
belief systems and history evolved in our discussions. It's slanted.
We're preaching to the choir-yes, we all want Bush out and we are NOT
all Christians and there are those that are agnostic. So what the hey--
Now, I know that the current administration is anti-Palestinian. Bush is
surrounded by jews???? not palestinians? in his top brass. I am not
anti-semitic, I love the jewish people as a whole but when a few speak
for the rest of the jewish people in actions, I am disgusted at what
these people can do for Israel while at the same time 'hope' or lean
towards a 'YES' that the second coming comes around for their base and
the jews are eliminated. Help is no where for the Arabs. The Fascists in
MY governemnet are developing, through Boeing, a low yield A
bomb-scientific research at its best, but it falls hard when compared to
the spirits' of man's childish and innocent nature.
I believe Burger hit many of the main points about the politics and
history, now all we have to do is have discussion amongst us about WHY?.
The religious infrastructure-is the major source of misunderstanding in
the World.
So what is this board anyway? Just to show off, shove issues in our face
or is this a discussion board.
I seem to have gone over my time-I can hear the buzzer so I'll close. I
hope no one takes me out on my phrasing, or stuttering, or spelling or
trivial human weaknesses and understands, where if I where an Indian
which I am, or a Black man, which I am, or a Filipino, which I am, or a
German, which I am, cannot ever gain the same level ground of
communication as the white men throughout histories of his documentation
of atrocities, it is sad.
All I wish to do is be understood, just like you do. If we can't look
deeper then we are a collective farce, high brow, shallow,
spin-our-wheels, and rub our taps on the sidewalk, fastened to our shoes
so the young kids can watch the sparks fly in awe!
Fuck You ALL! Especially Cheney! He taught me how to say those words, or
was it HAIR. However, I do apologize for my not living up to my full
worth and contribution and the harm that I cause, I apologize that my
vibrations are not higher and closer to the source-that he/she would
hear and command wars to stop. Perhaps, I have been insensitive. I
apologize, that my ego is so fragile that I can not in a moment turn
man's hediuos thoughts to thoughts of joy!
Finally, I see the loud buzzer is vibrating my 'balls' now. I close
again, and ask you to go visit an Indian tribe today, and see how much
they want Kerry to win. Too much past and present ignorance, crime, and
genocide has happened already.
Revolution-in mind, in thinking, in change, I think NOT! There is only
you and I.
Thanks,
Lyle K'ang