[Mb-civic] I apologize for the vile words!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Oct 2 18:05:57 PDT 2004

Obvious to me-I was role playing-the devil's advocate-
Still I did offend our guests and our guests were easily led into battle because of ego offending trash talk. If there were losers and winners, which some tend to think, that is not ALL there is in life.

Lessons learned: No separate trash talk section---this is it! You can get yourself kicked out of here or give the moderator your SS# and join the happy family. That is revolution in nature-right? Or is it who's paying and who makes the rules? We are ALL guests.

There was mention that a revolution was on---how noble the cause-and you get runned over by the tank...count several flat Chinese bodies; the Kirds fight, Hubert Walker calls on them-100,000+ mass graves later-is Bush Sr. being tried or will W. ever get tried in an International court of law for war crimes? Revolution-the Beatles said, 'Count Me Out' and how prophetic. We are changing but unfortunetly not the whole.

I am a libertarian and voting for Kerry...fiscal responsibility, government out of religion and religion out of government.

The two recent wars we managed to go into-one was false (Kuwait was slant drilling, not Hussien), and this present war was for total and complete power. Oil, Domination, Control, Israel, Brown & Root, Haliburton, are important but just sub-interests. Russia would more than applaud if we the US would go bankrupt. That's what we did to them.

The biggest sleeper, now awakening is China (owns 300+B of our debt). Bush thinks he's cozy with them and Vladamir-how far from the truth. US flexes its muscles, we're right back into Vietnam. I've always said, 'watch out for China'.

Boeing told me-don't worry about China, their quality sucks-right and apple pie and Chevrolet is ALL we want right? Chinese GNP largest in the world. The World's greed moves the machine.

However, most of you know your politics and do carry on respectful discussions, however, I am appalled at the lack of civility and tolerance about my subjects which I try to introduce on spirituality.

You see, if we develop policy in the region in which we fight today to bring back the three (3) states or regions in Iraq (Iraq is not natural it was made up), which were there before the Brits came in to destroy, we would again 'see' that spirituality will bring war to a halt by establishing these peoples' homelands', Deities, God's, and Beliefs again-and get the fuck out-stop with the 14-17 bases being built now.

You played around with the 'Buffalo', that Barbara shared and you play around with the 'Jewish' thing again. You really can't go too much deeper than surface issues. One man is stuck solid on his Christian beliefs because he was told at an early stage in life-not to  have false images or craven images. By God Almighty-it's the same group and hypocrisy that nearly wiped out Hawaii.

It's the same trash culture which preach against-Gays! Approve of God! & Guns-same group or belief structure which overthrew a monarchy because corporate greed to establish and continue the sugar industry dictated how the Christians in the US House, -Senate during that period were going to think. Sounds ever so familiar.

Jesus Christ Almighty! He was a very good teacher, sear, prophet and so are many others. There are many others-Jesus THE Christ, Jesus Christ, keep up----Allah!, Come on now---Jehovah, and YOU! YES YOU!
Get it together, let's ALL learn together-don't whimp out on me and accept your destiny or you are not created in his image-therefore you cannot divine??!!

Give me a break and ratchet up the level to include RESPECT when considering sacred topics. More than one-sided, more sides than only your narrow thoughts. Stop pontificating-it shows.

It's as though we don't know that their are several cultures, several belief systems and history evolved in our discussions. It's slanted. We're preaching to the choir-yes, we all want Bush out and we are NOT all Christians and there are those that are agnostic. So what the hey--

Now, I know that the current administration is anti-Palestinian. Bush is surrounded by jews???? not palestinians? in his top brass. I am not anti-semitic, I love the jewish people as a whole but when a few speak for the rest of the jewish people in actions, I am disgusted at what these people can do for Israel while at the same time 'hope' or lean towards a  'YES' that the second coming comes around for their base and the jews are eliminated. Help is no where for the Arabs. The Fascists in MY governemnet are developing, through Boeing, a low yield A bomb-scientific research at its best, but it falls hard when compared to the spirits' of man's childish and innocent nature.

I believe Burger hit many of the main points about the politics and history, now all we have to do is have discussion amongst us about WHY?. The religious infrastructure-is the major source of misunderstanding in the World.

So what is this board anyway? Just to show off, shove issues in our face or is this a discussion board.

I seem to have gone over my time-I can hear the buzzer so I'll close.
I hope no one takes me out on my phrasing, or stuttering, or spelling or trivial human weaknesses and understands, where if I where an Indian which I am, or a Black man, which I am, or a Filipino, which I am, or a German, which I am, cannot ever gain the same level ground of communication as the white men throughout histories of his documentation of atrocities, it is sad.

All I wish to do is be understood, just like you do. If we can't look deeper then we are a collective farce, high brow, shallow, spin-our-wheels, and rub our taps on the sidewalk, fastened to our shoes so the young kids can watch the sparks fly in awe!

Fuck You ALL! Especially Cheney! He taught me how to say those words, or was it HAIR. However, I do apologize for my not living up to my full worth and contribution and the harm that I cause, I apologize that my vibrations are not higher and closer to the source-that he/she would hear and command wars to stop. Perhaps, I have been insensitive. I apologize, that my ego is so fragile that I can not in a moment turn man's hediuos thoughts to thoughts of joy!

Finally, I see the loud buzzer is vibrating my 'balls' now. I close again, and ask you to go visit an Indian tribe today, and see how much they want Kerry to win. Too much past and present ignorance, crime, and genocide has happened already.

Revolution-in mind, in thinking, in change, I think NOT! There is only you and I.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

-- "richard haase" <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
shut up lyle its all because of you anyway
lol
yes i didnt think kerry was brilliant
but he was certainly brilliant in comparison to bush
who is nothing but a stupid spokesperson for very evil people in my
subjective opinion
obviously im a life long liberal 95%+ democract when im not an independent
very far left
a la between roosevelt and sweden
so im certainly voting for kerry obviously