[Mb-civic] cheeseburger for president

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Oct 1 23:53:08 PDT 2004

contrary my friend-I'm very calm now but before the debates sometimes I would go ballistic.

I have great faith in the Kerry machine-
You talk about public -I must of missed something about that. Smears and liable-I don't know what you are speaking about.

I'm going to coop out of the discussion-you won!

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

-- Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  cheeseburger for president

Lyle K'ang wrote:

======
No body said I didn't know what climate we are in...with your balls out
against the wall at full speed, you will only hurt yourself.

You need not go into a rant & rage everytime someone speaks with you-it's
allright kitty!

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang
==========

Amazing crap.

Again, a little Smear, a little Libel, a little This, a little That coming
from you about anyone but yourself in Public.

Then you're asked to stand up and actually substantiate all that pure shit
that shot out of your mouth, and all you can do is continue to slam the
head of the person you already "victimized" against the wall.

Phenomenal maturity at its height.

Thank god I will always be a child.

Who *really* wants to "grow up" into that kind of bullshit.

Nobody sane.

That's how Bush & Gang and Etc managed to get where they are today.

Looks like you're finally on your way.

Bon Voyage...........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.