[Mb-civic] cheeseburger for secretary of state

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 1 23:54:59 PDT 2004

Re:  cheeseburger for secretary of state

Lyle K'ang whispered:

======
get over it-I proved it that your unstable-hell what are you doing talking
about revolution and anarchy for-don't you have a clue that somebody may be
watching you-paranoid are you?

You sure sound like you're ready to bust!

Like I said forget it-it's your personality.

I'm sorry you couldn't take my sarcasm and hypocrisy-to watch you go
ballistic really conjures up images of a mental institute. Been there lately?

Keep on ranting and one of the 'brown-shirts' will take you away>>>got it!?

Get over yourself-take a deep breath-step back...look at your self////you
are OK-really...go back to sleep.

Syonara,

Lyle K'ang
===========

Gad, what a weenie you turned out to be.

If you'd been in The Continental Congress, we'd all be eating fish and
chips for breakfast still.

You proved *ZERO*.

Except that you are able to Smear and Libel someone in Public and then
sluff off the actual Responsibility for Proving all your crap to the toilet.

And then come back and pat yourself on the back for having achieved nothing.

For an actual second there, somewhere in the distant past, I *actually* was
stupid enough to believe that you were going to help us "Save America", or
at least attempt it.

But now, in retrospect, of getting to watch you all hot and bothered in
"action", I sadly realize, you ain't comin' with us when the canoes hit the
water.

You're gonna stay at home and watch it all on TV and whisper "Fools, I told
you so...."

Been there.  Done that.  Bought the T-Shirt.  The T-Shirt sucked.  The
T-Shirt *still* sucks.

So do the people who made it.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.