[Mb-civic] a veritable storm in a tea cup

Ginger Baker jabaka at futurenet.co.za
Fri Oct 1 08:41:19 PDT 2004

goodness gracious bear
................................... what a palaver...well done cheeseburger...as to mr haase i had to block him off from my email after many puerile hate mails....i know cheeseburger doesn't like puerile [it means childish] i rather like it....any way my "fuck the jewish vote" seems to have drummed up a storm.....i did say not all as i have some very good jewish friends who would certainly vote for cheeseburger...as to my anti semitism...just to straighten things out a bit...my brother in law is a jew [good god!] well his mother was jewish, a girl who had the temerity to fall in love with and marry a gentile...the family came from latvia...only some of his jewish family acknowledge his existence...this of course means that my nieces and nephew have jewish blood in their veins [god forbid]...my brother in law is not only family but a dear friend....no i don't hate jews...however i certainly dislike people like the crowd at the aipac do, or the crowd at the republican convention...i also seriously dislike the israeli government, the united states government and the british government...oh yeah, as to being shot by a black person...this is very unlikely [far more likely i'll be shot by a white supremist, a group that abounds in this country]..i have a staff of 8..all coloured [cape coloured] who are at this time unloading a truck load of hay though it's way past knock-off time [like they are doing me a big favour]..they are a super lot of whom i'm very proud....those who live on my property have free electricity and hot and cold running water [unlike most farms here]...a couple of weeks ago i got busted [at age 65..is this a record?]..someone reported to the drug squad in a town nearly a hundred miles away that i was a drug dealer..maybe it was haase??...anyway they confiscated my stash [12 grammes of weed} street value in u.s. currency 6 cents!!! and carted me off to the local police station demanding that they lock me up...the local police were very pissed off, let me pay a fine of [again u.s. money] 50 bucks and gave me a lift home....dropping me off with the words "have a nice day"...ah life...madbaker