[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com Article: Standing Firm for 90 Minutes

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Fri Oct 1 08:30:25 PDT 2004

Bill,

I think Kerry looked intelligent and sure of himself where Bush looked
unsure, nervous, twitchy and could only feel sure of himself when he
could speel the speeches that he had rehearsed which was not easy to do
since Kerry put him on the spot and required answers which of course
could only be unrehearsed.

CBS took a poll after and folks picked Kerry 70% over Bush 30%..... That
may have changed today this was right after debate about 11:00pm.

barbara
>From: swiggard at comcast.net
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2004

Personally, I thought Kerry made Bush look dimwitted, dishonest, and
physically small. But I am hardly unbiased. What does the group think?

Peace,
Bill
swiggard at comcast.net