[Mb-civic] Powell's Unfortunate Outburst

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Nov 26 19:52:37 PST 2004

He's no longer credible-as one basketball star called him he's, 'A house nigger for this administration', it really hits it smack-dab on the nail head.

He's an 'uncle tom' for this administration and I've wondered why? What's he hiding? What atrocities has he committed that are so agregious to let this administration do what they will with him?

Lyle K'ang,
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow: http://www.SiloManagement.com
A Healing Treasure: http://Lyve-Oasis.com

-- michael at intrafi.com wrote:
This story was sent to you by: michael butler

POWELL'S UNFORTUNATE OUTBURST

Powell's Unfortunate Outburst

November 21 2004

Here we go again. Last week, Secretary of State Colin Powell, who apparently is not going to leave office quietly, unexpectedly blurted out that Iran was seeking to outfit a missile with a nuclear bomb. The comment was based, you guessed it, on credible intelligence and reports of exile groups. But, of course, there was no elaborating. Never mind Powell's now-discredited show-and-tell before the U.N. Security Council on Iraq's mythical weapons programs early in 2003, this is the "trust us on national security matters" administration.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-iran21nov21,1,2311341.story

Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com