[Mb-civic] Erratum

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Nov 24 02:00:52 PST 2004

Re:  Erratum

===
>Good to hear from you again, Don Queso. Where have you been?
===

If you've never seen a mouse with hiccups with a cat in a briefcase in a
bar it's rather hard to explain...

I was sitting in this bar, and this mouse came in and sat down beside me on
the next stool, put his briefcase on the bar, and began telling mouse
jokes, the rest is history.  The only one I can remember was:

A mouse goes into a bar with the hiccups.  The bartender looks at the mouse
and says "Sorry, we don't serve mice with hiccups here".  The mouse pulls a
small cat out of his briefcase which scares him so much he loses the
hiccups.  The bartender looks at the mouse and says "Sorry, we don't allow
pets in here either."  The mouse looks at the bartender and says "That's
not a pet, that's my accountant."

:|

I must have passed out after that one.  The next thing I know I was on a
bus to Guadalajara covered in nothing but postage stamps with a business
card stuck in my hand that read Harry Mouse, Homeland Security Accountant.

If windmills could talk.......

And how was your day, Don Baraka....?