[Mb-civic] "Marriage" was invented by MEN

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 23 13:39:12 PST 2004

Subject:  The "STATE" needs to get out of marriage
From:     Docktermd (DOCKTERMD)
DateTime: 11/18/2004 1:21:23 AM

During my career in the U.S. Navy I had to give many classes on personal
security. Since we all held extremely high level security clearances, the
reality of blackmail was possible, due to "aberrant" behavior.
One of those behaviors was homosexuality. All the male sailors would feign
retching and disgust when I began the section on homosexuality. I, however,
brought them up short by asking, "How many of you guys have enjoyed
watching movies where two women have sex?"
The standard response was, "Oh, but that's different!" I asked,
"How is that different? How many of you have fantasized being the guy in a
threesome? How many of you just got hot and bothered and excited when I
mentioned it?"
There was a lot of squirming, and even some red faces, when I explained that in
such a scenario the guy was a participant in a "homosexual act." Oh!
The uproar! "They" would NEVER participate in a "homosexual
act!"
Then I explained that even by just watching such a movie they were also tacitly
participating in a homosexual act.
Then I asked, "How many of you think your wife or girlfriend should get
turned on by watching such a movie with you?" Utter silence, guilty faces.
I also asked, "What if your wife/girlfriend brought home a movie
where the woman was part of a threesome, and expected YOU to get turned on
by watching?" To a man, the response was, "That's disgusting! She'd
better not EVER bring filth like that into MY house!"
So, I asked, "What is the difference?" Sorting out their mumblings, I
heard, "Two guys? Those guys have to be  f a g s!  I feel
like puking just thinking about it!"
"So why do you get upset when your wife/girlfriend doesn't want to watch
two women together," I asked. "But, that's different!" they all
said.
I learned that one cannot teach a brick wall ANYTHING! Especially when it
only thinks with the brain below the belt.
I am a woman, and most of the Sailors in my class were men. The women just sat
there, nodded their heads, and threw disgusted looks at the men.
"Marriage" was invented by MEN - as a formalization of
selling chattel, by one man to another. Religion got involved as a way to
control the masses, and of course to make money.
I believe, with all my heart, that two people who love each other - regardless
of gender - should be allowed to formalize their relationship. Government and/or
politics should have NO SAY in the definition of their relationship, and
formalization thereof.
The Ban on Gay Marriage proposition was on the ballot here in Oklahoma. I voted
against it. I have spoken to several people who thought they had voted FOR gay
marriage, when they actually marked the AGAINST block. I told them that I hoped
they would read the ballot more closely next time, and they said they certainly
would.
I can't fathom why "christian" males feel SO threatened by
homosexuality. If they really gave it some thought, they would figure out that
there would be more women to go around! But, let's not mention that, OK? They go
"through" enough women as it is.
I was talking with a woman whose son is in Iraq. She told me, "My son told
me that homosexuality is totally accepted over there, and they only use women
for procreation. That can't be right, can it?" I assured her that he is
correct. I also reminded her that Iraq and that area is the "cradle of
civilization" and that not much has changed in thousands of years.
Homosexuality has been a constant throughout time immemorial. The
"church" only "banned" homosexuality when they realized
there was no way to  profit from, or tax it.
Fear of homosexuality is a modern "invention" or notion, and one
which we could surely do without.Fair winds and following seas!
Doc

Lyle K'ang,
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow: http://www.SiloManagement.com
A Healing Treasure: http://Lyve-Oasis.com