[Mb-civic] Save Democracy: Feel Up An American Woman's Breast Today

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Nov 23 12:06:57 PST 2004

Save Democracy:  Feel Up An American Woman's Breast Today

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/23/business/23grope.html?hp&ex=1101272400&en=22271b2ad1e41f45&ei=5094&partner=homepage

(Excerpt:)

At a security checkpoint recently at the Fort Lauderdale airport, Patti
LuPone, the singer and actress, recalled, she was instructed to remove
articles of clothing. "I took off my belt; I took off my clogs; I took off
my leather jacket," she said. "But when the screener said, 'Now take off
your shirt,' I hesitated. I said, 'But I'll be exposed.' " When she
persisted in her complaints, she said, she was barred from her flight

Cheeseburger

- Where has Democracy gone now that the Republicans have chopped its dick off.