[Mb-civic] Re: Check out these photos

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Nov 22 20:39:44 PST 2004

Tom you are seeing the whole situation of those photos in a different
context in which I meant them to be. I did not mean for them to be so
serious as you seem to have taken them.

They from my perspective have nothing to do with the U.S. being a
terrorist power..... They are simply nice photos and a break from the
others shown with guns and killing all around.

peace,
barbara
>From: TSawyer456 at aol.com
>Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2004, 11:55am
>Subject: Check out these photos

Dear Barbara:

Give me a f---ing break. Nobody says that some of those poor schmucks
who were sent over there to die for the greater glory of the
military/industrial complex aren't nice people.

Nor do those photos change the fact that America is the world's number
one terrorist power.

I suspect that the reason the mass media doesn't print those photos is
because even the moron majority has a (slightly) limited capacity for
BS.

Tom
www.ThomasBSawyer.com