[Mb-civic] Addendum to Ian

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 14 22:08:53 PST 2004

Ian,

My brother-let it rest-I don't care...you choose your path, so walk it!

So, man creates many churches, all professing to be of his god. I am a lowly, ignorant being and creation of this one you call God and I ask, Oh! God-which Church is correct?

He tells me-you fool-none are! Only my Father in heaven is my Master...what does that mean?

I have an inclination---in search of the spirit, man must never forget that he is weakened because of his human shell and self. If he must preach in his name, then the responsibility to care for his soul (preacher) is the most difficult task to walk...poor man, so tender, so fragile, so easy to sway. You know that being a connected preacher is at most difficult and rewarding at the same time.

Be careful of the one that crawls, smells, and cries out loud for help....he/she may not need help but only has one task, to grab your soul, your spirit, your mind, and consequently, your being. These entities do exist and not in movies..we know better don't we, Ian.

You yourself say that you are different. I am different Ian, just like you and have seen the coming of our Lord, his Holy city descending to the Earth and it shall be called Zion. I have witnessed perhaps as much as you have in my journeys'.

Like you, I am different but unlike you, I don't advertise it...

I only write about it more and more ....why? Because no body can refute that I have not done or seen what I say I've seen or done...it is recorded history, like your history and mine. I suppose to meet you on even ground-I've blurted more than I am comfortable exposing-self indulgence-crowing-a.k.a. advertising.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com