[Mb-civic] god will punish bush

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 14 19:28:00 PST 2004

Stop preaching to me Ian-you are actually showing your ignorance by being ONLY Christian in your values or have you forgotten Universal values of the Spirit.

You do not own your GOD!
YOU do not own his teachings-you are ONLY to follow his teachings the BEST YOU know how-period, and from the looks of it you're following it word for word, letter for letter according to a million and one interpretations. Remember follow it by the letter and you too will become a fanatic or pretty close to it.

Are you one of those that believe Jesus is coming back-Oh! by the way, there is evidence he did, in 68 A.D. Where is that written?

Why should he come again, when you and I can't even discuss religion. You know where I stand on this man-made junk that has killed millions throughout the centuries...and where was your sweet Jesus then?

You probably don't know what you're talking about either-just reciting dogma, intellectual banter, and indoctrination...

Get off the missionary kick-too many people around the World are dead because of the missionary kick.

I suppose you'll say and so many on the other hand are saved ones because of the Gospel. Saved from whom and saved from what-darkness? Who said these children were dark anyway, Oh! Skin color, therefore ignorant?

White missionaries-give me a break, brother. I can preach that the LIGHT OF HEAVEN is shining on those who follow me (I mean that), and I'll get a lot of followers, is that what you're trying to do brother, have followers?

Since when, did anybody anoint you king interpretor? Your statement a while back saying you were the unofficial Christian spokesman for this group just proves my point-white, hypocritical, no vision individuals' pretending to be in the LIGHT!

The World no matter what religion, has too many of those. Too bad, too sad-watch out you'll end up like BUSH being an instrument of you know who...Look around on the city streets at the homeless, the children being molested, the truck loads being brought in to America as sex slaves-some only 9 years old and younger.

Christ helps those who help others...rightfully so, Chenny believes 'Christ helps those that help themselves'...So many profess to be good christians (political) and every one is debunked-not one have I met lately that professes to be close to Christ in anyway, a true follower of Christ.

I have met thousands because of their good works and there I saw Christ. No announcements that are closer, more spiritual, a.k.a Brighter...

Look inside your own heart before you start preaching, really it's a sin in God's eyes-go scripture chase, like this is seminary...

If it's not in the scriptures it must be wrong-My GOD, that means everything Buddha, The Mayans Gods', The Hawaiian Kahunas', The Rest of the Ancient World (Older than Christianity by the way), is wrong?

Like I said, you and I are guest's here and I or you or both can leave anytime...you are not self annointed nor appointed....you are simply a guest here delivery YOUR message and not Christ's, period.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com