[Mb-civic] how dark?

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Nov 6 19:09:04 PST 2004

Better yet to keep it in the cloak and dagger-undercover world of stealth fighters, let's look at the 2M purged, basically hispanic, porturician and black voters in Florida, and 500K or so in other counties!

100% and 2/3 of college students voted for Kerry-they waited in line for one voting machine, as much as 9 hours.

What we the people are doing right now, and should do-as aggressively as humanely possible, without warning-is to get a hold of the 'black boxes' from those counties.

A state level fight in each state if you will. Keep it under the federal radar screen. Dissolve the corporate enemies of the state that have perpetuated this fraud within the core code of these machines!

Keep smiling-we do have an agenda against the dark shadows!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached