[Mb-civic] Passed on from a friend

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sat Nov 6 14:52:23 PST 2004

This was passed on to me by an e-mail pal..

peace,
barbara
~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The Kerry campaign was not the problem. The fundamental problem is the
state of knowledge, consciousness, and belief of tens of millions of
Americans. Our task is to change that state of knowledge, consciousness,
and belief.

True, that's not an easy task. But remember that once upon a time it was
abolitionists who were leading a movement to secede because they
believed the struggle against slavery could not be won within the United
States.

H. Bruce Franklin
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~hbf