[Mb-civic] the american people

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Fri Nov 5 14:24:21 PST 2004

It was the midwest and the south mostly that relected Bush.....My home
towns of New York, NY and Doylestown, PA went for Kerry, now IF we could
only get the rest of the country to be a little more hip.

peace,
barbara
>To: michael at michaelbutler.com
>From: "peter baker" <djinbaqr at tiscali.co.za>
>Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 2:17pm (EST+7)
><mb-civic at islandlists.com>
american people

bear
......have spoken...twice i have asked the question "what does this tell
us about the american people?" referring to their mindless following of
ww3...this always got several responses defending america....well the
american people have spoken...4 more years of dark shadows, black
clouds, death and destruction in the name of christianity...way back
british scientist david kelly committed suicide...he spoke of dark
actors on the world stage...the subsequent investigation came up with
confirmation that he did take his own life and castigated the b.b.c..no
word, however, of why he did it...the dark actors were forgotten....i'd
suggest the dark actors included bush, blair, rumsfelt, hoon, straw and
powell....yes, guys, the dark clouds are rolling in...me i'm glad i'm
where i am...i can watch from afar and shudder.....mad baker