[Mb-civic] Ariel Sharon: "We Are The Only Chosen People Of The Nuclear God Whooshboomba..."

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 31 00:52:14 PDT 2004

Re:  Ariel Sharon: "We Are The Only Chosen People Of The Nuclear God
Whooshboomba..."

====
"You are something else Cheeseburger..."
====

It all started so long ago.................

One day I just got sick and tired of my babysitting job and quit:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/58-babysitter.htm

I decided to start a new life, so I became a mercenary for the big bucks:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/8-soldier.htm

But one day I saw an ad on Ebay:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/62-ebayauction.htm

I bid, I won, I flew to Denmark, had a sex change, and became a secret
agent fashion model:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/6-accident.htm

But I knew that somewhere, no matter what, there would always be evil
people feeding the denizens of hell:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/46-thailand.htm

And that the need for SuperBurger would always be there:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/94-targetpractice.htm

Yet, ya know, it's kind of strange, but in the end sometimes I just get
tired of all the glamour, adventure, and excitement, and long for the
better times:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/88-monkeyhug.htm

But then I wake up, come back to reality, and remember why I got into the
espionage game in the first place:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/74-hooters.htm

And realizing that everything's gonna be allright again:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/31-cutedog.htm

I finally drift off to sleep, dreaming of the bright future to come:

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/53-sleepingdog.htm

:|

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.