[Mb-civic] Ariel Sharon: "We Are The Only Chosen People Of The Nuclear God Whooshboomba..."

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Fri Jul 30 20:10:02 PDT 2004

You are something else Cheeseburger...  :-)>

peace,
b.
>Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 2:27am (EDT-1)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>From: Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> >Subject: [Mb-civic] Ariel
Sharon: "We Are The Only
>Chosen People Of The Nuclear God

Ariel Sharon: "We Are The Only Chosen People Of The Nuclear God
Whooshboomba..."

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-israel-nuclear,0,3863712.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Hehe....

I can't figure out where my $4 Billion a year that goes to Israel is
being spent.

On nuclear weapons or 425 mile long separation walls..?

Of course Israel has "the right to exist".
It's just that 425 mile long separation walls and 200 nuclear warheads
doesn't appear to make Israel any safer in the long run.

But who knows, maybe it will...

I just always thought that giving up a little stupid land for Actual
Peace across the entire Middle East was a good idea when I first heard
it.

So very long ago.

The only problem I have is that the Israeli Government obviously doesn't
agree with me.

Or *anyone else*.

LOL....................

Perhaps 425 mile long separation walls and nuclear weapons will bring
Peace and Prosperity across the region and for their own country.

Hey, it did for the Soviet Union. Right...?

However, usually that kind of stuff only breeds war, hate, death, and
more war.

But who knows, perhaps I'm wrong this time.

Nah.............

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-israel-palestinians,0,7464806.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

"Israel says it will ignore the International Court ruling and the U.N.
resolution."

I guess it's all in who has the pencil and is drawing at the time...

They never could spell "Peace".

"Wall..?" "Bomb..?" "Attack..?"

No problem.

Sure, they have "ruthless enemies" over there as well.

It just seems that decades of punching them in the face with a hammer is
working as good today as it has worked throughout history as far as
stabilizing not only their own position but that across the entire
region.

And then it all gets put in a blender and finally sweeps up onto the
streets of America.

How grievously ironic.

We pay them $4 Billion a year for them to send their problems to Main
Street USA.

LOL.....................................

Thanks, Israel.

You're a REAL pal..............

When you get around to paying us your share of the 3,000 people and the
2 World Trade Centers, let us know, we could use the lives and the cash
right about now.

Also add in your share of a few 10's of thousands of Iraqis, and about
1,000 American soldiers.

Hey, what can we say, we just can't find bin-Laden yet to get him to pay
up on his share, so we picked your number out of a hat.
Lucky you.
Lucky us.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.