[Mb-civic] Earth's Fish Disappearing

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jul 29 02:59:11 PDT 2004

Re:  Earth's Fish Disappearing

"What have they done to the earth? What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her Stuck her with knives in
the side of the dawn and tied her with fences and dragged her down."

http://doors.iscool.com/lyrics/When_The_Music%27s_Over.txt

http://www.magnatron.net/analog/fair_sister.htm

http://www.truthbeknown.com/earthsta.htm

"The road to the future leads us smack into the wall. We simply ricochet
off the alternatives that destiny offers: a demographic explosion that
triggers social chaos and spreads death, nuclear delirium, and the
quasi-annihilation of the species. Our survival is no more than a question
of 25, 50, or perhaps 100 years."   Jacques Cousteau

"Each day 5 species of Life becomes extinct."

http://www.stthomas.edu/recycle/GENERAL.HTM

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything
better."   Albert Einstein

"Hey, they screwed us..."    Cheeseburger

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/04/0421_030421_deathofplanet.html

The directly above website is just *one* reason I have always felt
"conquering outer space" was so very very =very= important.

But they're just waaay too busy down here giggling and dividing up the
spoils to be bothered to ever *really* look upwards to "The Stars".  The
literal last chance for Life to survive that will ever exist on Earth.

They're not interested in "saving the planet".

Only owning it.

Such is true madness today as we know it.

Such has it ever been........

Take back your planet.

It's the only chance we have.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.