[Mb-civic] Teas and coffees

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Jul 28 22:12:24 PDT 2004

Re:  Teas and coffees

Harold,

Yes, yes, yes.....!!   LOL......

I am checking into those websites already.

I didn't realize that other people are hanging around that might be even
mildly interested in herbs, or herbal teas/coffees, or "exotic"
teas/coffees, rather than just "black tea, black coffee", as I am.

There's a world of diversity out there within this subject matter, some of
which actually "do a body good" in the process, not counting exhilirating
the taste buds in the process, hehe.

Thanks again for those links, looking into them right now.....

Just as an aside, if it hadn't been for a keyboard player I was touring
with once being told by his mother, doctors, etc, that he was asthmatic
etc, allergic to "just about everything", I would never have even
discovered "the world of herbs and 'alternatives' ".  I got so very tired
and sad of watching him have to shoot up allergy asthmatic etc shots into
his arm every day and take a hit off his breathing-atomizer every few
minutes or so, that I went out and bought 12 "medicinal herbs" books, began
growing herbs in my basement in Manhattan, concocted something called
"tincture of lobelia" from one of them (more than 1/8 of a teaspoon will
kill you, lol), and gave him that and made him eat raw garlic sandwiches
for a week.  He thought I was crazy, lol, but I forced him to do it.  After
the week was up, he walked into my room crying and hugged me and thanked
me.  That night he took all his medicines he had been "dependent" on for 35
years and threw them in the garbage.  He still breathes better than anyone
I have ever met even today.   The end.

I can now only hope that Homeland Security and the AMA don't get me for
healing people without a license......

:|

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.