[Mb-civic] Earth's Fish Disappearing

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jul 27 14:20:37 PDT 2004

Earth's Fish Disappearing

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-vanishing-tuna,0,7983299.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Tell me something I don't already know....

"Mankind" is like a vampire, sucking the very life blood out of the entire
planet.

They are poor disaster-causing caretakers of the resources and the only
place in the solar system that is capable of even sustaining their very lives.

Like army ants, they pour across the face of earth, devouring everything in
their sight.

And once it's gone, it's gone forever.

The odd part is that they don't even care.

I no longer have to "accuse" them of the systematic homicide of an entire
planet, as it's too obvious to see happening all around us, inch by inch,
day by day, reported by the actual media these days when you can get them
to squeak up and spare a minute from praising Big Business and Big Brother.

And the voice of opposition is, of course, as usual, a day late and a
dollar short.

What a wonderful living thriving planet this once was.

What complete beauty and harmony once walked, swam, crawled, flew, and grew
here.

Then an anomaly of Nature arose to take its place among the very Gods
themselves.

And that was all she wrote.

The moving hand, having written, moves on........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.