[Mb-civic] Postponing National Election

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 26 20:37:16 PDT 2004

Postponing National Elections

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/

"Ridge's department last week asked the Justice Department's Office of
Legal Counsel to analyze what legal steps would be needed to permit the
postponement of the election were an attack to take place."

This is going to be a very interesting election year.

LOL...................

Look for the GOP to stage "A Terrorist Attack".

After witnessing everything else, "conspiracy theories" appear to be
becoming Reality.

"I'm sorry, you can't vote today in the Presidential Elections..."

"Why not.....?"

"They attacked the Sea World in Milwaukee..."

"Oh, ok....  Helen..!!  Get the kids back in the car...."

"Where are we going, Henry..?"

"Taco Bell....   Bush won again....."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.