[Mb-civic] Seymour Hersh: Abu Ghraib Sodomy Of Boys Videos Coming Soon

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jul 22 03:54:58 PDT 2004

Seymour Hersh:  Abu Ghraib Sodomy Of Boys Videos Coming Soon

http://www.pastpeak.com/archives/2004/07/post_1.htm

"And basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with
young boys, children, in cases that have been [video] recorded, the boys
were sodomized, with the cameras rolling, and the worst above all of them
is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking."

"there's also a tremendous amount of self-censorship among the press. It's
like a disease."

"they took away the edge from the press, they also muzzled the bureaucracy,
they muzzled the military, they muzzled the Congress, and it's an amazing
feat. We're supposed to be a democratic society, and all of those areas of
our democracy bowed and scraped to this group of neocons who advocated a
policy."

"They've taken the government over. And what's amazing to me, and what
really is troubling, is how fragile our democracy is."

"I don't know what any of us can do to stop it."

Just a very tiny example of Seymour Hersh's speech to the ACLU Membership
Conference on July 8, 2004 which can be read in its entirety at the above
website.

Scary Reading............................

Either Hersh is on lots of drugs, or, or what..... lol......

Either way, we leave you with a Republican spokesman's words in reference
to the soon to be released (like Today) 911 Commission Report:

"Let's not play The Blame Game.  Let's move on to The Future."

How ironic.

Again, the guys at The Top scrambled to every microphone they could find
and repeated the exact same thing on September 11, 2000 and have been
repeating it every hour ever since.

They're either extremely paranoid or apparently The Blame Game is just not
a very popular game in America anymore.

Nobody at The Top seems to want to play.

Oh well, enough of completely irrelevant facts, back to videos of
sodomizing boys in Abu Ghraib and of women also prisoners there writing
notes to their relatives to be kind to them and please just kill them.

You can obviously tell that the 2 stories, the Abu Ghraib one, and the
neverending "Let's Not Play The Blame Game" one, have completely no
relevant connections to each other whatsoever.

Nor, apparently, will they ever have.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.