[Mb-civic] 911 Report Makes US 0% Safer, Exonerates Bush-Clinton, Establishes Intel Czar, Goes Duck Hunting With Cheney

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jul 22 00:07:26 PDT 2004

911 Report Makes US 0% Safer, Exonerates Bush-Clinton, Establishes Intel
Czar, Goes Duck Hunting With Cheney

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=5738806

Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks........

Too little, too late.

Start saving your spare bricks to help build The Wall around America.

And this cost us HOW? much money to find out what we already knew, that the
system is not only corrupt but inept as well...?

I want my dollar back...........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.